Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Die Ferals Die


Ok so I have these neighbours who have been an utter pain in my ass for about a year. I have been facebooking about them but then a friend said I should blog about it. If you're not sure what a feral is then just take a look at the picture above. Feral can be described as trailer trash of sorts for my American friends but not actually living in a trailer. They seriously just have no concept of manners or how to interact with normal people (probably giving myself too much credit but you know what I mean) For me this has been the saga of my life and I guess looking at it from the outside it would seem kinda funny however I am totally over it and I just wish they would die.....ok well maybe that's a bit harsh, maybe not die, but maybe just to move to another house well away from me!!!! I called the cops on their asses last night when they deemed it appropriate to play their shit dance music for EVERYONE in a 2km radius to hear. After I called I lay in bed praying that they didn't turn down the music before the cops arrived coz I would just look like a dickhead LOL. I have to say that I was impressed by the fact that they arrived in like 20 mins which is good considering it wasn't life or death........well not for me anyways. So then I hear them talking to the ferals and their like ok guys turn the tunes down and how about you go inside and keep the noise down. They took one guys name and said that if they get called back then they will cart him off to the watch house for the rest of the night and I was like GO BOYS IN BLUE!!! so they went real quiet for about a minute after they left and then it started again but was short lived coz the guy they told they would throw in the slammer was like, turn that music off, keep your voices down. So win to me!!! Suck on that you fckers!!!!!!!!!                                                                     

I swear some people in this world are a complete waste of space. I mean none of them have a job, so none of them are paying tax so its probably that all of them are on a welfare payment of some description so the good people of this country are supporting there stupid feral shindigs, tax dollars at work, its amazing right!!!

Well I am signing off for now, I will come back tomorrow and share with you a few ideas I have in ridding the world of ferals, I am sure you are gonna love them and if you don't I don't really care, you can fuck off and stop reading my blog !!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment